As specified in the Eloro LDP, Eloro GAL’s aims are:
- To promote and exploit the economical, environmental and cultural resources of the land (endogenous development) through a logic of integration and cooperation (integrated development);
- To contribute to creating jobs and generating income in the Area;
- To promote partnerships between local bodies and private entities through valuable assistance;
- To advance the integration with other Community Initiative Projects or more generally with activities financed by the Structural Funds (Community Regulation 1260/99) and contained in the Community Support Framework of Sicily Region;
- To favour cooperation with other experiences of local development in both the Province and the Region.